Friday, October 28, 2011

Put Yourself in the Picture

Great-Great Grandfather Hugh Forgey and I



Photo editing software. I've been playing with photo-editing software available for free online. Face in the Hole is fun. You can upload your own photo or use their template photos. I found some fun photos when I searched the site using the word "Victorian". I found the photo above which I used; and added my great-great grandfather Hugh Forgey and my picture to. I also uploaded a picture of my great grandmother Isis Browning-Forgey and her sister. I removed her sister's face and replaced it with my own. It's fun to play with this. You can snip a copy of your creation and edit it with free Picasa photo-editing software. The Halloween effects at Picnik are also fun to play with. Being a typical genealogist I love cemeteries. The cemetery over lay at Picnik is a fun, spooky, effect to add to photos. You can get to Picnik through Picasa photo-editing.

No comments: